Meet the French Press: A quick yet sophisticated way to start your day.
Pair with hot water and coffee grounds for the perfect brew.
It’s Almost Too Easy –
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil and let sit for one minute (the ideal temperature for french press coffee is 195°F).
2. Pour coffee grounds into the french press followed by the hot water. Stir vigorously, using an up and down motion.
3. Time to steep – let the mix sit for four minutes. (If you like to experiment, you may find certain roasts may taste better with slightly longer or shorter steeping times)
4. After 4 minutes, press the plunger all the way down to the bottom.
5. Pour yourself a cup and enjoy.
Things to Consider:
If you find yourself with a little extra time, feel free to warm the french press beforehand by rinsing it out with boiling water.
If you brewed a little too much, pour the leftover coffee into a thermal carafe to keep it hot.
This prevents the coffee from sitting on the grounds and becoming too bitter.
– More about our French Press –
- Our Natural Canvas French Press is handcrafted from high quality clay and designed with a beautiful chevron texture.
- Like all other pieces from our Natural Canvas line, the French Press has been expertly glazed to prevent chipping and enhance durability.
- This stylish and easy to care for piece is the perfect gift for coffee lovers. Learn more here >