A light and tasty snack from @LetsEatSmart‘s to enjoy with a variety of dips and chutneys.
- 130g wholemeal flour
- 50g plain flour
- 50ml water
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp golden linseed seeds
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dill
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- Place all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix
to form to a medium-firm dough
- Sprinkle the surface with a little flour and scrape the dough out of the bowl onto the counter
- Knead the dough for about 5 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 356 degrees Fahrenheit
- Roll the dough out to a thickness of around 2-3mm, then, using a pizza cutter or a biscuit cutter, cut the dough into rectangles
- Transfer onto the baking tray and bake in the middle of the oven 18-20 minutes. Let the crackers cool completely before serving
- Serve with a knob of butter and enjoy!
For more recipes, visit @LetsEatSmart’s blog here.
Featuring our Studio Grey Collection, click here to shop the collection.