refreshing cocktail recipes
Nothing says summer time without a nice cocktail to go with every meal or end a fun day in the sun! Try this Lemongrass Gin Cocktail if you want something refreshing or our Blackberry Bellini for something more fruity. Both of these recipes are very easy to make and to enjoy. Keep scrolling to read more…
lemongrass gin cocktail
- 3 lemongrass stems (use one to garnish)
- 1/4 tsp of ground ginger
- 1 oz of agave nectar (or simple syrup)
- 2 oz of gin
- 2 oz of ginger ale
- Serves: 2
- Cut the lemongrass stem into small pieces and add to a cocktail shaker along with the ginger, agave nectar gin and lime juice
- Shake vigorously until all the ingredients are combined
- Strain into a large glass with ice and top off with ginger ale
- Garnish with a lemongrass stem and enjoy!
- 3 oz of fresh blackberries
- 1 tbsp of sugar
- 25 ounces of champagne or prosecco
- Your choice of garnish
- Serves: 4
- Add the blackberries and sugar to a blender and puree until smooth
- Let the puree sit for 2 minutes to enhance the flavor
- Press the puree through a fine-mesh strainer to remove the seeds and the majority of the fruit pulp
- Split the blackberry puree equally into 4 wine glasses
- Fill the glasses with champagne or prosecco
- Garnish and serve
you definitely need these:
Set of 2
Set of 2
Red Wine Glasses
more inspiration below:
Over 200 years of craftsmanship in the heart of England creating beautiful tableware, cookware and serveware. Styled by Life. Click to learn more about Denby.
Choosing the right tableware can sometimes feel like a daunting process; making sure you have the pieces that suit your style. Click to find out more.
Give your friends a discount when they place their first order with Denby. And to say thanks, we’ll give you a discount off your next order too. Click to start.