summer salad recipe
Start each summer meal with this simple yet healthy salad! This simple salad is made in three easy steps and serves up to six people. Keep scrolling to read more…
- 15 oz of cannellini beans (drained and rinsed)
- 15 oz of chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 2/3 cup of fresh peas
- 1/2 cup of trimmed mange tout
- 2 cups of spinach
- 1 rib of celery, sliced
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 3 tbsp of fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp of salt
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- Lemon slices to garnish
- Combine the spinach, cannellini beans, chickpeas, celery, cucumber, snow pea and fresh peas in a serving bowl, we used our Studio Grey Medium Ridged Bowl
- In a separate small bowl whisk together the lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper to create a light dressing
- Drizzle this over your salad using this extra small round dish and serve with slices of lemon.
you definitely need these:
more inspiration below:
Over 200 years of craftsmanship in the heart of England creating beautiful tableware, cookware and serveware. Styled by Life. Click to learn more about Denby.
Choosing the right tableware can sometimes feel like a daunting process; making sure you have the pieces that suit your style. Click to find out more.
Give your friends a discount when they place their first order with Denby. And to say thanks, we’ll give you a discount off your next order too. Click to start.