flourless chocolate mug cake
Want an easy and tasty dessert? Try this easy chocolate mug cake recipe that calls for no flour at all! Created by food blogger, Sandhya’s Kitchen, this is a flourless recipe that is perfect if flour has been difficult to find at the supermarket. Keep scrolling to read more…
- 2 eggs, cold
- 1/4 cup of chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp of butter
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- Serves: 1
- Place the eggs in a bowl and beat using a hand mixer at a high speed.
- Heat the chocolate chips and butter in a bowl, stirring in between, until all of the chocolate and butter are melted into a smooth consistency.
- Stir in the baking powder and mix together.
- Fold 1/3 of the beaten eggs into the chocolate mixture using a spoon and the cut and fold method.
- Fold the remaining egg mixture in half, and then again with the remaining, until it’s all combined.
- Transfer the cake mixture into a microwave safe mug, like Denby’s Modus Speckle Large Mug, and place it into the microwave for 90-120 seconds. If you feel the cake is under cooked, microwave for an additional 30 seconds max.
- Allow the cake to cool down. Serve your flourless chocolate mug cake with a spoonful of ice cream.
you definitely need these:
Extra Small Bowl
more inspiration below:
Over 200 years of craftsmanship in the heart of England creating beautiful tableware, cookware and serveware. Styled by Life. Click to learn more about Denby.
Choosing the right tableware can sometimes feel like a daunting process; making sure you have the pieces that suit your style. Click to find out more.
Give your friends a discount when they place their first order with Denby. And to say thanks, we’ll give you a discount off your next order too. Click to start.